Al-Kitab Journal for Pure science is an official publication of the Al-Kitab University College in addition to Al-Kitab Journal for Human Sciences. The journal is published with two issues per year. The Journal publishes original research papers, in different disciplines (Medical Sciences, Pharmacy, Applied Science, Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Mathematical Sciences, Science of Chemistry, Bio-Science Technologies, Earth Sciences, Geophysics, Environment, and Renewable Energies). English and Arabic are the languages used. The manuscript submissions can be made via Email: ( email@example.com) or through loading window. The submitted papers will be reviewed by Technical Committees of the Journal. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished and will be peer-reviewed. Articles submitted to the journal should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the journal and are subject to both review and editing.
The primary goal of the new editors is to maintain a high quality of publications. There will be a commitment to expediting the time taken for the publication of the papers. To enhancing the objectivity and fairness of the review process, the article authors’ names will be deleted.
Articles that are devoted to the purely mathematical aspects without a discussion of the physical implications of the results or the consideration of specific examples are discouraged. Articles concerning material science should not be limited merely to a description and recording of observations but should contain a theoretical or quantitative discussion of the results.
The Journal accepts 7 types of articles defined as follows:
- Research Articles: A research article is a regular article which aims to present new findings.
- Letters to the Editor: A letter to the editor is a short article which aims to present new findings that require fast publication procedures.
- Notes: A note is an article (regular or short) which aims to present rather new findings.
- Comments: A comment is a short article that makes comments on another article already published in this Journal or replies to a comment.
- Review Articles: A review article is an article which aims to present comprehensively already existing findings.
- Lecture Notes: A lecture note is a short review article.
- Selected Conference articles: Upon an agreement with a conference committee, selected papers may be published by the Journal in a special section. In this case, the editor will appoint in collaboration with the conference committee guest editors.
The Editors reserve the right to reject papers without sending them out for review.
Editor Prof. Dr. Ayad Ghany Ismaeel
ISSN(s): 2617-1260 (print), 2617-8141 (online)